IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unique challenges for businesses and individuals.
However, we remain focused on providing critical prevention and safety services during this time; to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
I ask that you please be patient with my staff. We will be working diligently to reschedule missed appointments due to the Covid-19 closure.
PLEASE REVIEW GUIDELINES
• If you have been sick, been in contact with or have symptoms within the past 14 days please reschedule your appointment.
• Temperature reading may be required.
• Please attend your appointment alone; no guests or children will be permitted.
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
• Please present yourself to our front desk and notify our staff that you have arrived. Please follow social distancing directional floor signs. You may be asked to wait in our atrium or in your car. We will be happy to give you a call on your cell phone when we are ready to see you.
• All guests must wash their hands when entering the clinic; either at the sink with soap and warm water or with hand sanitizer provided.
• All staff will wear PPE (personal protective equipment) if we are unable to treat you using social distancing requirements.
• All items touched by guests will be cleaned after each service. We ask that you do not touch the products on our shelves. Our staff will gladly assist with product purchasing at the front desk.